The East of Scotland League 2019-20 season has formally ended after a resolution was passed by member clubs, it means that Blackburn United retain their Premier League status next season and Bo’ness United have been declared Champions. Details of the resolution were;
– Final EoSFL standings for season 2019/20 decided on Points Per Game (PPG)
– Not to relegate any club from the Premier Division this season
– Temporarily increase the Premier Division for one season to allow the two First Division Conference winners to be promoted
– Should the Premier Division champion be promoted to the SLFL they will be replaced by the Conference runner-up club which has the highest PPG
– At the end of season 2020/21 to promote each First Division Conference winner and relegate as many clubs as necessary to restore the Premier Division to 16 clubs.
This means that Tynecastle and Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale will be promoted, and Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts will also be promoted should Bo’ness United be promoted to the Lowland League.